Please consult us for the following accessories
– Conversion kit LBS SIRCO M6 / 8 pole
– Conversion kit SIRCO M for COS I – 0 – II & COS I – I + II – II
– Terminal shroud
– Unswitched neutral pole for SIRCO M
* Explosion protection to
* Can be used in
Zone 1 and Zone 2
Zone 21 and Zone 22
* Available lamp (E40 lamp holder):
-High pressure sodium lamp (HSE)
-Metal halide lamp (HIE)
-High pressure mercury lamp (HME)
-Self ballast high pressure mercury lamp (SME)
* Two enclosure types: 400, 1000.
* Enclosure in copper-free aluminium, powder coated surface: yellow (RAL 1021).
* Installed on cradle to allow for adjustment; adjustable to 60° or 90°.
* Toughened glass cover resistant to temperature changes.
• Fully visible breaking.
• On load switching.
• Manual emergency operation.
• 3 stable positions (I, 0, II), overlapping contacts on request (I, I+II, II).
• Padlocking in 0 position (I and II optional).
• AUTO / MANU selector.
• Single phase or three phase control on networks I and II (ATyS 6e and 6m).
• Electrical measurements (ATyS 6e and 6m).
• Measure of I, P, Q, S and PF (ATyS 6m).
• Conﬁgurable Control Logic.
• Possibility of inhibition of the electrical control (ATyS 3e).
• Optional communication and inputs/ outputs modules (ATyS 3e and ATyS 6).
1. Can be used in zone 1 and zone 2, group IIA, IIB and IIC explosive atmosphere.
2. Temperature class: T1~T4.
3. A temperature control requirements of the workshop, control room, laboratory and other places temperature adjustment.
4. Ambient temperature: -5°C~+43°C.
5. It’s used in petroleum, metallurgy, medicine, light industry, textile, foodstuff and biology, aviation project and military industries, in explosive environment with temperature control requirements.